Out Patient Services are offered from Monday to Saturday except on Sundays and specific Public Holidays.
New Patients Visiting First Time
• Fill in the Information Form available at the Help Desk.
• Proceed to Patient Registration Counter and register your name. Pay registration fee.
• Carry the OP Record to the concerned OP Clinic and hand it over to the Nursing AIDE and kindly wait for your turn for consultation.
• Preserve your Registration Card / UHID Number safely because you are required to produce this on your subsequent visits.
Follow Up / Revisit
• Produce your Registration Card at the Registration Counter and pay the prescribed fee and collect receipt.
• For general OPD Revisit is valid up to 7 days for any general consultation and for Special OPD every visit is charged
• Doctors are available on fixed days in a week. Please adhere to these days when you come for follow up.
• Registration for General & Special Consultation starts from 8.00 am
• Special Consultation morning at 8.00 am to 10. Am. Evening 4.00 pm to 7.00 pm
Kindly get your money refunded if you have not consulted the doctor, during the same visit.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE (IPD)
Doctor advises admission and hands over the papers (1. Admission Advice Form 2. Admission Record 3. Medication Record) along with the OP Record to You.
Report to Nursing AIDE at the concerned OP Clinic.
Give your consent for admission. Give correct address by giving ID Proof and give correct two contact phone numbers.
You would be taken to the Admission Counter. Intimate clearly the type of ward/room you require. Please refer the Room Tariff available at the Admission Counter.
In patient admission is subject to availability of beds.
One relative / attendant should compulsorily stay with you during your In-patient stay.
Kindly produce any of the following as proof of identity:
I. Driving License
II. Pan Card
III. Voter’s I.D.
IV. Aadhar I.D.
VI. Any other photo ID, issued by Government
The charge for procedures is based on the category of ward in which the patient is admitted. ICU and ITU charges will vary based on the type of room you have opted for. It will be as of the high grade room in case of any transfer of room / ward / ICU / CCU / ITU / Post Operative Ward. Charges for investigations, procedures, surgery etc will depend on the type of the ward.
Advance bill will be given after generating In Patient Number. Kindly pay the admission advance at counter. Show the receipt to the staff at the admission desk. More deposit is accepted and it will be refunded at the time of discharge.
Credit patients are requested to get ‘company credit’ seal on the Admission Advice form at the billing counter fill up the credit form and give it to the admission counter staff if you occupy a room higher than your eligibility.
After paying the advance, kindly wait until staff takes you to the ward.
You will be given one attendant pass and one pass to bring food during the given timings.
Keep the passes safely and return them at the time of discharge at the payment counter at the time of bill settlement.
No extra attenders will be permitted. Visitors are allowed only during visiting hours.
HEALTH CHECK UP
• To make an appointment, please contact PRO office on 08040164448 All health check up packages are prepared by the Management at subsidized rates, and hence cannot be divided into individual tests or investigations.
• In this context, even if you are unable to take any particular test from the health check up package due to any personal / health reasons, no equivalent amount will be refunded to you.