Dental, Oral & Maxillo Facial Surgery
The Department of Dental, Oral and Maxillo Facial Surgery at St. Philomena’s Hospital provides comprehensive care for patients of all ages with diseases and disorders affecting the teeth, gums, mouth and jaws.
Our team of specialists offers a full range of surgical procedures, both functional and cosmetic, to address your specific needs. Whether you are dealing with a congenital condition or an acquired disorder, our experienced team is here to provide you with the best care possible. Our surgeons specialise in everything from common dental issues like tooth decay and gum disease to more complex disorders, including facial trauma, cancer surgery, and cleft lip and palate.
We offer everything from routine check ups and cleanings to complex procedures such as maxillofacial surgery, dental implants, and root canal therapy.
With a comprehensive range of surgical and non-surgical treatments available, our goal is to help patients achieve optimal oral health and preserve the aesthetics and functionality of their smile for years to come.
- Highly specialised treatments for maxillo facial injuries and tumours
- Advanced surgical techniques and equipment
- Injuries due to domestic, occupational, environmental accidents, assaults, gunshot & blast injuries, etc,
- Orofacial cancer surgeries, management of orofacial pains and infections
- Cosmetic, plastic and reconstructive surgeries
- Rhinoplasty, cleft lip and cleft palate surgeries
- Dental implant , orthodontics, periodontics, prosthodontics