The Department of Dermatology at St. Philomena’s Hospital provides comprehensive care for patients with all types of skin conditions, from the common to the rare. We offer both investigative and curative treatments for general dermatology, sexually transmitted diseases (venerology), cosmetology and aesthetic medicine.
We also provide treatment and support for those infected with leprosy, including skin biopsies of patients who suffer from hard-to-treat diseases like lepromatous characterized by large multinucleated cells in their blood stream.
We offer radiofrequency surgery and electrocautery for warts, mole removal, hair and nail disorders. For acne sufferers, we offer resurfacing and chemical peeling treatments to help improve the appearance of the skin. We also offer vitiligo punch grafting, corn paring, intralesional injection and suturing, and corn incision for patients with this condition.
No matter what type of skin condition you are facing, the Department of Dermatology at St. Philomena’s Hospital can help.
- General dermatology, sexually transmitted diseases, cosmetology, and leprosy/skin biopsy
- Radiofrequency surgery / Electrocautery for wart removal, mole removal, hair and nail disorder treatment
- Acne resurfacing and chemical peeling
- Intralesional injection, suturing, corn excision
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases and aesthetic medicine