The department of ENT at St. Philomena’s hospital offers a wide range of services for both adults and children. We provide consultations, emergencies, and all types of routine ENT surgeries, including tonsillectomy, adenoidectomy, septoplasty, Nasal Bone fracture reduction, functional endoscopic sinus surgery (FESS), closure of CSF leak, and micro ear surgery such as tympanoplasty, mastoidectomy, ossiculoplasty, and tracheostomy
Our team of experienced head and neck surgeons also performs parotidectomy, thyroidectomy, microlaryngeal surgeries and treatments for voice disorders, as well as cancer surgeries and cosmetic procedures such as rhinoplasty.
Whether you are dealing with a minor issue or need advanced treatment for a serious condition, our department is here to help.
- Consultations for all types of ENT problems
- Emergencies and in-patient services
- A wide range of routine ENT surgeries done
- Tonsillectomy, adenoidectomy, septoplasty
- Functional endoscopic sinus surgery (FESS)
- Closure of CSF leak
- Micro ear surgery – tympanoplasty, mastoidectomy, ossiculoplasty etc.
- Head and neck surgery including parotidectomy, thyroidectomy etc.
- Cancer surgeries like laryngectomy, total or partial glossectomy etc.
- Cosmetic surgery – Rhinoplasty