Department of Gastroenterology at St. Philomena’s Hospital offer a wide range of services and treatments to help patients with conditions related to the gastrointestinal tract.
Our team of experienced gastroenterologists are trained in everything from routine gastroscopies and therapeutic procedures to more complex liver biopsies, colonoscopies, and ERCPs.
Whether you are dealing with a gastrointestinal emergency or have been experiencing persistent issues with your oesophageal or anorectal motility, our team is here to help. We also offer specialised services for paediatric patients, including treatment for conditions such as gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), celiac disease, and inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Consultation OP And IP: Expert gastroenterologists available for both outpatient and inpatient consultation
- Emergency care for patients with urgent gastrointestinal problems
- Gastroscopy and Therapeutic procedures, including, variceal Banding, Liver Biopsy, colonoscopy, and ERCP
- Paediatric Gastroenterology
- Full range of EUS-related therapeutic procedures, including esophageal and anorectal motility study and biofeedback.