The Department of Internal Medicine is responsible for the diagnosis, and treatment of internal diseases like Diabetes, hypertension, infections, etc… We provide care for both hospitalised and out patients and play a major role in teaching and research.
Our department is committed to providing the best possible care to our patients, and we utilise the most modern diagnostic techniques and evidence-based treatment protocols to ensure that each patient receives the highest quality of care.
We understand that dealing with a complex illness can be daunting, which is why we take a comprehensive and individualised approach to each and every patient we see. We work with you to develop a treatment plan that meets your unique needs, and we will be there with you every step of the way – from diagnosis through treatment, recovery and follow-ups.
- Specialised, state-of-the-art care for a variety of diseases and conditions.
- Personalised care based on detailed risk assessment
- Treatment for acute and chronic illnesses
- Treatment of communicable diseases like tuberculosis, typhoid, gastro enteritis, viral infections, urinary tract infections etc.
- Expert management of chronic diseases like obesity, metabolic syndrome, lipid disorders, etc.
- Management of lifestyle diseases like hypertension, diabetes and cardiovascular disease
- Preoperative assessment and management of patients undergoing surgery
- Management of postoperative patients for a safe and speedy recovery