The Department of Paediatrics at St. Philomena’s Hospital strives to provide the best possible medical care for children. We offer a wide range of services, including immunisations, consultations, paediatric surgery, and more. We are committed to providing the highest quality of care for our little patients and their families.
We offer a variety of specialised paediatric super specialists, including neurologists, nephrologists, gastroenterologists, and urologists. Our team is also equipped to perform blood collection procedures and other vital medical procedures in our state-of-the-art procedure room.
Whether you are a parent looking for expert care for your child or a physician seeking consultation services for your patients, our department is dedicated to providing the best possible care for children of all ages.
- Wide range of paediatric super specialties
- Specialties such as neurology, urology and gastroenterology
- Immunisation against diseases
- Highly qualified and experienced medical staff
- Modern and well-equipped facilities
- Services available round the clock
- Well-equipped to handle paediatric emergencies