The Department of Neonatology at St. Philomena’s Hospital is one of the leading medical centres for newborn care in Bengaluru. This specialised department is well equipped with advanced technology and state-of-the-art facilities, providing high quality treatment and support for babies with a variety of conditions ranging from minor health concerns to serious medical conditions.
The team of highly skilled and experienced neonatologists is dedicated to providing comprehensive care for every newborn under its care. We offer a wide range of services including consultation, emergency care, high risk follow-up clinic, immunisation clinic, retinopathy of prematurity (ROP) screening and newborn hearing screening.
We are committed to providing the best possible care for every newborn, and our team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide the highest quality of care.
If you have any questions or concerns about your newborn’s health, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Expert neonatologists available for consultation round the clock
- NALs certified expert nurses available to take care of your babies
- 24/7 emergency services are available
- Well-equipped level-3 NICU to provide comprehensive care for premature and low birth weight infants
- High risk follow-up for specialised care to premature and high-risk infants
- Immunisation Clinic to offer all required vaccinations for newborns
- ROP screening is done on all preterm infants to detect eye problems
- Newborn hearing screening is offered to identify hearing loss in early infancy.
- Isolation facility in NICU for infected babies
- Nutritional counselling for new born babies and mothers .