The Department of Neurology at St. Philomena’s Hospital is dedicated to providing comprehensive, compassionate care for patients with neurological disorders.
We offer a full range of services, including consultations, neurological emergencies, EEG, EMG, evoked potential studies, Doppler studies, neuro-intensive care for stroke, status epilepticus, encephalitis, meningitis and encephalopathies, plasma exchange for GBS, myasthenia etc.
Our team of skilled medical professionals is highly experienced in treating a variety of neurological conditions, and will work closely with you to develop a personalised treatment plan that is tailored to your unique needs. We also have a CT scanner on site for diagnostic purposes.
Once a diagnosis is made, we will work with you to create a treatment plan that may include medication, surgery, or other forms of therapy. We also offer rehabilitation services to help patients regain their independence and improve their quality of life.
- Consultations for all neurological problems
- 24 hour cover for neurological emergencies
- Specialist care for paediatric neurology patients
- EEG, EMG, and Evoked Potential Studies
- Doppler Studies of the carotid and vertebral arteries
- Neuro intensive care for Stroke, thrombolytic therapies, Status epilepticus, encephalitis , meningitis and Encephalopathies.
- Plasma Exchange for GBS , Myasthenia etc.
- CT Scanning