The department of ophthalmology at St. Philomena’s Hospital is dedicated to providing the highest quality of care for our patients. We offer a wide range of services, including consultations, eye contact lens fittings, cataract surgery, management of ocular trauma, examination of internal and external eye diseases, diagnosis and treatment of lid/corneal diseases, and diagnosis and treatment of all eye diseases.
With a team of experienced and skilled ophthalmologists, we are committed to providing high-quality care for patients with a wide range of vision conditions. Whether you need routine eye exams or specialised treatment for more complex eye issues, we can help.
We provide compassionate, professional care for patients of all ages and look forward to helping you achieve optimal vision and eye health.
- Consultations: Our ophthalmologists provide expert consultations for patients with general and specific ocular problems
- Eye Contact Lens Fitting: We fit all types of contact lenses, from the traditional hard lens to the latest gas-permeable soft lens
- Cataract Surgery: We offer Day Care Cataract Surgery
- Management Of Ocular Trauma: We offer comprehensive care for patients with injuries to their eyes
- Examination Of Internal And External Eye Diseases: Our team of specialists examines a wide range of internal and external eye diseases
- Diagnosis & Treatment Of Lid / Corneal Diseases: We diagnose and treat all disorders affecting the eyelids and cornea