The Department of Orthopaedics at St. Philomena’s Hospital offers comprehensive care for all types of orthopaedic conditions and injuries. Our highly skilled team of doctors provides consultations, emergency services, surgical procedures, and other treatment options for patients of all ages, including children.
Some of the services we provide include fracture fixation with plates and screws, soft tissue release, arthrolysis, total hip and knee joint replacements, shoulder and elbow joint replacement, spine surgery, and management of acute sports trauma. Additionally, we also offer arthroscopic surgeries and other procedures for athletes to help them recover from injuries quickly and get back to their sport.
Whether you are suffering from a painful condition or have recently sustained an injury, the Department of Orthopaedics at St. Philomena’s Hospital can provide you with the care and treatment you need to get back to your normal life as soon as possible.
- General Orthopaedic and Traumatology
- Replacement Surgeries like Total knee replacement, Hip replacement shoulder joint replacement, etc..
- Excision of Bone Tumours
- Fixation of Fracture Ribs
- Limb Amputations
- Operation of De Quervain’s Disease, Carpel Tunnel Syndrome, Tennis Elbow etc
- Ligament Repair & Reconstructions
- Fracture Fixation with Plate & Screw, Soft Tissue Release,
- Spine Surgery
- Sports Injuries