The Department of Paediatrics at St. Philomena’s Hospital strives to provide the best possible medical care for children. We offer a wide range of services, including immunisations, consultations, paediatric surgery, and more. We are committed to providing the highest quality of care for our little patients and their families.
We offer a variety of specialised paediatric super specialists, including neurologists, nephrologists, gastroenterologists, cardiologists, orthopaedics and urologists. Our team is also equipped to perform blood collection procedures and other vital medical procedures in our state-of-the-art procedure room.
Whether you are a parent looking for expert care for your child or a physician seeking consultation services for your patients, our department is dedicated to providing the best possible care for children of all ages.
- The hospital has a modern and well equipped state of art peaditric ICU managed by paediatric intensivists and PALs certified nurses.
- Wide range of paediatric super specialties like neurologists, nephrologists, gastroenterologists, cardiologists, orthopaedics and urologists. are available for both out patient and in-patient care.
- Immunisation clinic
- Highly qualified and experienced medical staff
- Modern and well-equipped facilities
- Well-equipped paediatric casualty is available to handle paediatric emergencies round the clock.