The physiotherapy department at St. Philomena’s Hospital is dedicated to providing a high level of patient care and rehabilitation services, targeting a wide range of medical conditions. Our team of certified physiotherapists and experienced rehabilitation professionals are committed to helping patients achieve their fullest potential as they regain their independence and improve the quality of their lives.
Our team of highly skilled and experienced therapists work closely with our patients and their families to develop tailored treatment plans that address each individual’s unique needs.
Whether you are recovering from a stroke, managing Parkinson’s disease or another neurological disorder, undergoing orthopaedic surgery, or dealing with any other condition requiring physiotherapy, we are here to help you get back on your feet again. We provide comprehensive care for patients of all ages, from infants to seniors.
- Primary treatment is available for stroke, neurological disorders (e.g. multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, non-traumatic myelopathy, Giuliani Barre syndrome etc.)
- Complex post operative rehabilitation for orthopaedic procedures like joint replacement
- Chest physiotherapy
- Spinal disorders
- Musculoskeletal disorders, including sports injuries and amputations
- Shortwave Diathermy
- Electronic Traction
- Electronic Muscle Simulator
- Ultrasonic Therapy
- Parallel Bar
- Wobbling Board
- Tilting Table
- Static Cycle
- Thread Mill
- Wax Therapy Unit
- Shoulder wheel and Wrist Exerciser