The Department of Rheumatology at St. Philomena’s Hospital provides a wide range of services for patients with rheumatic diseases. Rheumatologists are experts in the diagnosis and treatment of these disorders, which can involve the musculoskeletal system, soft tissues, autoimmune diseases, vasculitides, and inherited connective tissue disorders.
Whether you are experiencing joint pain, muscle weakness, skin rashes, or other symptoms of a potential rheumatic condition, our team of specialists is here to help. With advanced diagnostic tools and treatments tailored to your unique needs, we can help you manage your symptoms and get back on the path to good health.
- Expertise in treating immune-mediated disorders of the musculoskeletal system, soft tissues, and autoimmune diseases
- Treatment for a wide range of rheumatology conditions
- Outpatient consultation and inpatient including emergencies
- Leading-edge technology and treatments used to diagnose and treat patients
- Highly skilled and experienced team of rheumatologists
- Comprehensive evaluations and treatments for all types of arthritis and related conditions