– Health checkups are conducted on an appointment basis. To fix up an appointment, please contact .
– The reporting time for the health checkup plans is 7:30 AM.
– For accurate results, we recommend that you have your last meal between 10-12 hours prior to your appointment.
– Do not take any solid foods, medication, beverages, or smoke cigarettes prior to your appointment. You may consume water.
– If you have been prescribed medication by your doctor, please bring your prescription or the medicines with you.
– If you are a cardiac patient or have been diagnosed with diabetes, please inform the Health Check counter.
– Depending on the tests in your plan, you may be required to change into a hospital gown.
– Please bring any past medical records, including x-rays, test results, prescriptions, and medications.